viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

My Auto Biography

Hi everyone, my name is Héctor Gustavo, but I prefer just Gustavo. I was born in the sixth region in July 13th in 1992, raised in Lago Rapel. But six years ago I moved to Calera de Tango with my parents and grandmother.
I have a sister and two nephews, one of them is my godson. I go with them to the cinema and we watch animated movies.
I did the elementary studies in Lago Rapel and my high school in Calera de Tango. Now I am a psychology student in the Universidad de Chile.
I like to listen to music all day and night long, I am always searching for new artists and songs for my music library.
I don't know if it's a hobby, but I love the photography, read books and, again, listen to music… So as we see, I am a little bit nerd.

8 comentarios:

  1. Great! :D
    I like watch animated movies too! My favorite is Atlantis, it is amazing.
    Which is the favorite movie of your godson?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Now his favorite movie is "Frozen". Hey, Atlantis is a very nice movie, I like it too.

      Eliminar
    2. oh! Frozen have a concept to "true love" very different of some another movies! it's great :)

      Eliminar
  2. hi gustavo, I'm all day listening music too ! what bands are you listening in this days ?
    greetings, luciano.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh! Lago Rapel, is beautiful place :) I don't know that your name is Hector is a surprise for my!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh good!!
    me too like the photography
    and one of my hobbies is listen to music :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi !!
    it's a funny post, I would like to meet you someday, take care !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jajaja! I have a question for you:
    why you don't like your first name?, I think that be a little nerd isn't so bad, and i like your hobbies :)

    ResponderEliminar