sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

Hi classmates and teacher! I’m here to write about my blogging experience and about the semester too.

This was my first blog ever, and I like so much this experience, I think the experience of blogs and write posts every week was very funny, with this I know things of my classmates I never hear before, and I write some things I never tell before…

This was a very cool way to learn and practice English, because you do not see the learning like a boring class, with books or talking about boring topics, here with the blog we write about topics we choose (in general). In addition, the teacher’s was very arranged to resolve our questions with the writing process and has so much patience with our mistakes.

I hope in the next semester has again an experience so good like this semester. I probably miss so much the blogging activities and the funny activities of every week. I do not see any disadvantage about blogging in the English class, I think this is a perfect way to learning, improve and practice the English. In resume was a very good semester and class.


Greetings for all, and see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario