viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

My Future Job

Hi classmates, I am a psychology student, I am in my second year. When I finish the major I like to work in some town in the south of Chile, I really love the south of Chile. My idea is work with children in a school or some child institution.

I imagine that will be amazing, because the southern people are so warm, and I am in love with these landscapes, this places are full of magic. This is the reason why I hope live in the south in the future.

I will work in an office, this need not by boring; it depends of your way of work there. But I prefer work in different places, move.

I choose this major because I want to help the people to be a best person. My dream is can give new tools for the life of these children, lacking opportunities. I think this is a way to make the world a better place. Okay, like John Lennon, “you may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one”.

I think with my work I will not work so much, but I am sure I will be so much happy in my place, my home, my job and my family.

So, this will be my future! You are invited to go to my house in holydays! J

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Nice post! I smile so much while I read your post! I think you have beautiful dreams! Someday I will go to your house, want or not!! (:
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. South is a very nice place ... that phrase of John Lennon is great!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aww, I'm very interested in Child psychology too but it seems like you would like to work in educational psychology. NICE!!
    regards :)

    ResponderEliminar