viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

Bernard Weiner

Weiner is a cognitive psychologist born in 1935, he is known for developing a form of attribution theory, which explains the motivational and emotional entailments of academic success and failure, the attributions are related  with the motivation and can affect the behavior of the people, their strategy and their social relationships. He is an academic of the University of California, in Los Angeles.

Bernard Weiner reformulated the Heider’s theory, adding two aspects or dimensions, the controllable and the uncontrollable causes. In the controllable causes, the bigger the control in the learning process, the more the expectations can be and the higher the motivation to make an effort to learn, and in the case of the uncontrollable causes he says that in those causes is impossible to work.


I like this author because I think the education is very important in the life of the people, I think that the motivation is a very significant aspect in the learning process, because we need to have the interest for apprehend the knowledge. 

5 comentarios:

  1. wow! I don't know him, but by your form to describe him I think that I could do it... I think that the motivation is really important...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohh I did not know Weiner, but his theories sound very interesting
    I also think it is important to note motivation in relation to the conduct
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hiiii :D , I also wrote about a pioneer of the psychology :D My post is about Jean Piaget :D jajaja I unknown this psychologist :O, is a very interesting post :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Well Héctor!
    Is very interesting and important be aware about this, mainly for the moment today in Chile.
    Is an contribution important in education!
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am very ignorant about Psychology and Education! it is so interesting! this post is very instructive!! :)

    ResponderEliminar