lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Hi classmates! Today I’m here to tell which is my favorite movie. The movie is “Into The Wild”, the film was road in 2007, directed by Sean Penn, the stars of the film are Emile Hirsh (Chris McCandless in the movie), Marcia Gay Harden, Wiliam Hurt, Jena Malone, Kristen Stewart, and others.
The movie is based in the book with the same name, write by Jon Krakauer, the movie shows the life of a student, after graduate from Emory University decide leave all the material things of his life, and start a travel into the wild. The final is not what Chris hope…
I like this movie because is a very strong history, and my way of see the world has changed after the movie (also I read the book). So, I always recommends this movie to everyone who wants see a very good movie and keep thinking about that.

Cheers!

1 comentario:

  1. I've never seen "into the wild" but it looks like a very interesting movie... maybe I'll see it after :)

    ResponderEliminar