sábado, 31 de mayo de 2014

The area of the psychology that I like is the educational. So, my future plan, when I leave the university, Is find a job and become independent, find the possibility of work with children, in a school, or any organization, with the possibility of take care of their learning process, because for me this is the most important age in the development.

My idea is go out of Santiago after of save on money sufficient to bought a house, or an apartment, in a place in the south of Chile, like Villarrica o Chiloé, establish me there, with a good job, help the people, create an organization to work with the needy childrens and their families, to support them, above everything, in their education, and affective development.

 With these objective achieved I would like raise a big family (with many childrens) there, because I was raised in a place very quiet, a rural area, and I still reminding how cool was those years, those winters, those summers, that air.


I still seeing so far that dream, but for sure, I am still working for that.  

2 comentarios:

  1. Gustavo! Sure you will be a really amazing educational psychologist! I want to see your projects to start :DD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. héctor!!!! =) what you think is so beautiful... I hope to see you in the future in Villarrica or Chiloé...

    ResponderEliminar