viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

This photo is not one of my favourites, and I do not know who took it, because I was very little… It is probable that this picture had been taken by an aunt, in the country side, near Lago Rapel, around 1994, I do not know…

This picture makes me remember when i was a child and how pampered I was by my grandmother, how big  this house was, how many animals my grandmother had there … Very nice memories of this country house, all my big family was united there for the summer holidays… my cousins and I usually went to collect corncob, berries, eggs…  In the breakfast, my grandmother gave us fresh milk and cheese of their cows, very early in the morning… she was very good at making food, like empanadas, humitas, corncob cake and handmade bread.

How many memories! It makes me feel very nostalgic…

Cheers!

3 comentarios:

  1. I have a question: You are the white or the black bird??? kjakjakjka I think that your photograph is lovely :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gustavo!!! you grandmother gave to you milk and cheese of their cows! it is so great! :) My grandmother gave me milk and cheese of her goats!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gustavo!
    You is very chilean... jajaja. You have the same face now!
    Thank's for share your remember.

    ResponderEliminar