viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

English Language Challenges

Hi classmates! I hope that you are very good with the end of semester.

Learning english in the university has been a very good experience for me. Share time with different careers and classmates was so good too, because we see this class with different points of view and this is funnier.
In the school I had an English class. this was so basic, but I always feel interest for the different languages and the most of the music that I listen is in English, so I go learning a little bit more with the songs that I listened.

 I think that the blogs are a very good way to improve the English knowledge, because every week we write about a different topic, so, this made it more interesting.

I need to improve my pronunciation and my audition capacity; I think if I practice more I can improve significantly my English level. One of the ways that I think can be good choices for improve my English is see movies and series in English (and it works). Also, I have some friends that are English students, and they are so good in that, so, I think they can help me talking and correct my mistakes.

These days I am using English daily, one days more than others, but English is everywhere, is in the television, in the internet, in the books, so, is inevitable had a relation with this language.

in my smartphone I had an application to learn different languages, included English, this app is very good, is called “Duolingo”. I don’t use this a lot time ago, but now in the holidays I want to restart with that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario