viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

My Career

Hi dear classmates! Today I want to write about my career and why I choose this and no other. I am an psychology student and I choose to study this because I think is possible change the world, make it better, and the most important thing to achieve it, is take the people and make into –shiny- happy people. So, as this is my dream, I think I have to work of some way and I decide to study this beautiful career. This is not easy for me, and in some times I think about leave it, but in these moments I remember why I am here and recover my strength to still in my road.


I see the opportunity of study psychology here, in the Universidad de Chile, not like my choice. I think that (in some sense), the university choose me, because for my previous education (in the school) I have very little chance for study any career in this university (nor any other), so, be here is for me a clear sign that the dreams can come true if we work for it. The key is don’t give up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario