sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

Have you had a good year??

Hi classmates! In this post I want to tell you about my year. In this 2014 I knew new people, they are very good mates and I could grew a strength friendship with them. Also, in this year, I could learn a lot of contents in the new subjects of my career, semester by semester is going turn more interesting and fascinating.

But never all is perfect, and this year is not the exception. In my family some health problems did that our stability was going out control and it harmed us in our personal planes. For example, I had to suspend some subjects in the university to can help in my house with the complications. This situation made my academic performance went in a decrease, but I still hope that I will finish that with honors.

This 2014 I reach some personal achievements, for example, I learnt to don’t be so prejudger when I meet somebody, I learn to give time myself and to the others to know how really they are. I think that the problems I had in this year made me grow as person, now I feel me stronger and more old (talking psychologically).


To this year I have not done yet my academic year, this is one of my most important target for the year, one of the things that I still have to do this year is be braver to deal with my demons inside, confront my fears and release it to be happier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario