viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

How green are you?

Hi classmates, in this post I come to write about environmental friendly practices. To start, I can say you where do the people learn about this practices. This can be different, and it depends of many factors. For example, the age of the individual, this person can be a child, and he probably learn about these practices in the school, in other example we can put an adult of 30 years old, and he probably get the knowledge about this practices from the internet and television, or any other social media.

In general, in my house, we are a family with green habits. We live in a semi-rural area of the region and there we have the sufficient space for have an area destined to the farming activities, and a place to make compost with the organic trash.
When I need go to someplace near of my house, I use my legs, but, the most of the time, I had to use a bus to go anyplace, because my house is far of the center of the city.


 I still not joined any eco-organization, only because I don’t think about that before, I don’t know if this will be necessary to print my green footprint and do things for help the world. Sometimes I believe more in little organizations, in minor scale, and this work better than the big organizations (who sometimes works like business).

2 comentarios: